Find your passion and get engaged today! Individual Volunteer Application Form
• Donate food to the food pantry
• Make a monetary donation
• Donate paper or plastic grocery bags
• Donate computers to the Computers for Kids project
• Donate gently used coats to the Coats for Kids project. Coats are accepted all year.
• Donate clothing, furniture, books, appliances, and household goods
• Distribute food at Fresh Food for Families
• Join the Thankful Thousand
• Join the Legacy Society
The Serving Center is primarily staffed by volunteers. Volunteers are needed for the following tasks: Phone Receptionists, Client Receptionists, Casework Interviewers, Pantry Volunteers, Cashiers, Gardeners, and Merchandise Sorters. Volunteers are also needed to sort food donations, pick up food donations, tend gardens, restock food pantry shelves, drive the truck, pick up furniture, unload trucks, teach computer classes, refurbish computers, and data entry.
• Attend New Volunteer Orientation
o 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
o 4 p.m.
o 2nd Floor Conference Room
Volunteer Online Access
Access your Volunteer Profile! Volunteer Information Center